Re: Grose jets

To: Dave Houser <mgs4dave@warwick.net>
Subject: Re: Grose jets
From: David Councill <dcouncil@cu.comp-unltd.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 1996 20:10:15 -0600 (MDT)

On Mon, 5 Aug 1996, Dave Houser wrote:

> We may have touched on this subject before but for what it's worth,
> has anyone experienced problems with these much touted replacements
> for the original SU float needles? Carb overflow,etc?
>
> I'm beginning to think they may be causing problems.
>
> Thanks,
> Dave

You think correctly. They tend to be more likely to stick although I
think they last longer than the originals.

Mine stick initially if the car hasn't been used for a week or two. But
when my 71 BGT is in its daily mode, the grose jets work fine. However, I am
going back to stock on my next SU rebuild.

David Councill
dcouncil@imt.net