Brake servo for '66 B

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Brake servo for '66 B
From: Bert.Otten@nni.nl
Date: Tue, 06 Aug 1996 12:51:44 +0100
Dear fellow listees,

Now my MGB is running fine, I'm looking for continuous improvement to
make the car more suitable for everyday use. Some items which would
be highly appreciated are:
1. electronic ignition;
2. vacuum brake servo

I have read in my MG club magazine that for everyday use a vacuum
assisted brake servo is highly recommended. So, I'd like to know if
it is possible to add one of those to a single circuit braking
system. I thought that these brake servo's where once available as an
option.

Is it possible to do this - relatively easy?
What are the costs involved?
It it worth the trouble?

If someone has experience with this please let me know.

Greetings,

Bert Otten
'66 B (or was it '67?)