MGs For Sale

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: MGs For Sale
From: MGBay@aol.com
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 1996 07:04:29 -0400
1962 MGB (very early - Vin# GHN3L/159 -59th built)
                 Unrestored, solid car with some rust in rocker panels and
rear doglegs.
                  Floors and frame rails solid.  Has factory hardtop in rough
condition.
                  Has 5-main engine with 3- main available.  Wire wheels.
Price:  $3250.

I have decided I don't have the time or interest to restore this car as it
should be done.  I plan to take it up to John Twist's Summer Party later this
month to find it a good home.

1967 MGB/GT Special   (this is a friend of mine's not on the Internet)
                  Very nice solid car. Painted silver with light blue
interior.  Has A/C - not
                   working at this time.  Paint , chrome, glass, interior,
etc. all in very nice
                   shape.  Car has been dry stored for last 2 years.  Price:
 $3500

l971 MGB/GT V8   (another friend not on the Internet)
                    Buick 215 with Monte Carlo SS automatic 4sp with
overdrive.  1980
                     Limited Edition wheels. Car is very solid and a good
runner!  Price:
                     $8000.  Car and owner are located in Knoxville, TN.
area.

The first two cars are located in the Dayton, Ohio area.