Re: Music (?)

To: GOFASTMG@aol.com
Subject: Re: Music (?)
From: donmathis@lucent.com
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 1996 09:21:37 -0400
AMEN!  I am considering adding a small PA horn under my car hooked to a
cassette deck.  When I get in a traffic jam and some neanderthal sounding
music is blaring, I'm going to flip on my PA, and give them a dose of the
pipes!!

It won't be long until the Scottish Highland Games will be held at Stone Mt.
here in Atlanta.  What a treat!

Don (Matheson, Macmillan, Drummond, Macalister) Mathis