RE: Electronic Ignition Systems/Fiat Bashing

To: "'mg'" <mgs@AUTOX.TEAM.NET>
Subject: RE: Electronic Ignition Systems/Fiat Bashing
From: "Randy Rees (Starwave)" <Randyr@starwave.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 96 08:49:00 PDT
Sorry didn't mean to step up on your soap box. I actually have owned two
Fiats a 71 124 sport coupe, and the 72 124 spyder. I rolled the coupe
while Autocrossing and was hit in the rear of the spyder while stopped by
a guy in a Crown Vicky doing 50mph. needless to say they are extremely
sturdy cars, both were driveable afterwards. I just never enjoyed the
dual overhead cam bit, makes for a great engine just a nightmare to work
on, beside I never liked the shims to adjust the valves either....oops! I
guess I'll let you have the box back..

Randy.