Gross [sic] jets!

To: <mgs%autox.team.net@MV.Unisys.COM>
Subject: Gross [sic] jets!
From: PHILIPPE TUSLER <TUSLER@mp050.mv.unisys.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 1996 08:14:01 -0700 (PDT) (8:14 am 15:14 UT)
  Well, I shouldn't have badmouthed the Grose jets.  TINTIN must have
a tap on my E-mail.  Saturday morning (After having driven TINTIN the
day before!)  I pulled out of the garage into the street, when I
started chugging on two cylinders.  Since it was showing no signs of
letting up, I backed up to pull back into the garage, and he gave up
entirely.  No way to restart.  I had to pull my a** out of the street
with the starter.  When I opened up the float chambers, they were
both dry.  BOTH Grose jets had jammed at the same time!  What are the
chances?  I guess they eventually wear out, their claim to the
contrary notwithstanding.  Luckily I just happened to have a fresh set
of standard needle jets from MOSS...  Fifteen minutes later, back on
the road again...

*Philippe Tusler - Mission Viejo, CA     | "MILOU"    '57 MGA Roadster *
*A-Mail:   <TUSLER@MP050>                | "TINTIN"   '66 MG/MGB-GT    *
*InterNet: TUSLER@MP050.MV.unisys.com    | "N/A"      '88 ISUZU Trooper*