Re: unwanted help?

To: skillman@clark.net (Bob,Jean,Matt or Maggie Skillman)
Subject: Re: unwanted help?
From: "Jason F. Dutt" <simjason@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 1996 17:08:16 -0400
At 10:53 PM 8/14/96 -0400, you wrote:
>        If I asked for a company suggestion for a fix, I could understand,
>but this solicitation of business I find annoying.
>
>        Bob Skillman 47TC, 68MGC

I can't say I've experienced the problem...yet.

You're absolutely right, Bob.  I have no problem being patronized
electronically if I ASK for it, but any such thing you get through this list
I'd consider spam, and annoying.  If anyone reads this who is partaking in
this activity, please refrain from using this list for it.  The idea here is
"MG owners helping MG owners"...free of charge.  If we wanted to pay for
your advice, we'd take our cars to a garage...

Regards,

[       JASON DUTT       ]
[ simjason@ix.netcom.com ]
  \  1972 MGB Roadster /