Re: [MG] Re: unwanted help?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [MG] Re: unwanted help?
From: Ragthyme@aol.com
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 1996 11:43:21 -0400
Spot on, Tim.

Dick, by all means, please continue.  I've never had the pleasure of doing
business with you, but I'm certain I will in the future.  I've heard nothing
but praise from list members about your services and would not be insulted in
the least with a price quote on an item I was searching for.

I think that there is never such a thing as 'too much information'.  The
purpose of this list is to provide information and comeraderie for us poor
suffering souls; anyone's input, regardless their level of expertise or point
of view is, in my opinion, welcome, heartily welcome.  I have the option to
ignore a given piece of information, but I would like to have the information
there to ingnore or not as I please.  Discouraging one of us in effect
discourages all of us.

Does anyone know John Twist's actual e-mail address?  Some way we can perhaps
induce the master to return to our ranks? His technical tips are sorely
missed.

Corey
75 MGB 'Rags'