MGBGT's for sale

To: <imackinn@fox.nstn.ca>
Subject: MGBGT's for sale
From: "Sean Johnson" <sean_johnson@milacron.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 96 12:01:48 -24000
Cincinnati isn't quite PA, but there was a local BGT for sale, and I know how
to search for ads for a bunch more.

The one in Cinti (from last week's paper) 73BGT Nice, must sell $1895
513-931-9325

It's possible to search all the different Tradin' Post papers, as their ads
are on-line. You can do a nationwide search this way, which I did, looking
for BGT's [I now have two young children, so a back seat equipped MG is in my
future].

Here's how:

go to http://www.traderonline.com/autos
[try /auto or drop the /autos if that doesn't work']

select a nationwide search, for MG as the make and BGT as the model.
Depending on your selection of price, you should get around 15 BGT ads.  For
a $1 charge to your credit card they give you the phone numbers.

I have no association with this company; just think its a neat way to search
for cars.  Going thru Hemming's doesn't yield near as much.

As an alternative:

go to http://www.specialcar.com/journal/adsnew/

you should be able to search for MG's there also, but you won't get as many
hits.

Good luck!

Regards,

Sean Johnson