Re: Insulation Question

To: Robert J Donahue/DELCO <RJDONAHU@mail.delcoelect.com>
Subject: Re: Insulation Question
From: tr6@usa.pipeline.com (Ronald Olds)
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 1996 10:59:58 GMT
Bob,

Install with the shiny side down (the heat comes from underneath).  I just
finished doing the interior on my TR6 and used this stuff everywhere I
could and can not believe how the interior sound has improved.  I'm not
sure yet how much the heat situation was improved.  The material I used
came from J C Whitney.  It was inexpensive, strong and good to work with.
I used two sheets of the material to finish my car.  Cutting is a little
difficult until you find the right tool.  The best tool to use is a pair
tin snips (those fancy ones with different colored handles for cutting
left, right or straight).

Ron Olds
72 TR6
60 TR3A