1975 MG Parts shipping list

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: 1975 MG Parts shipping list
From: Trevor Boicey <tboicey@isocan.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 1996 22:33:38 -0400
Parts required this week for my 1975 Midget, undergoing a running
rebuild. New engine makes it a lot more fun to drive, makes my
standards a little higher when fixing it up as well.

  If anyone has any of these in their parts bins in usable
shape, we can work something out.

ENGINE
- 1500cc exhaust manifold
  (1976 or later, I already have a 1975-disease one cracking away!)
- 1500cc air pump and associated hoses/injector
  (In case Canada goes and pulls a California)
- 1500cc hot air hose and valve

BODY AND TRIM
- Tonneau
- Both side Mirrors (DPO replaced with mirrors you can't see unless
  you can see through the door)
- Passenger side vent window handle (or whole vent window)
- Plastic Choke knob
- Boot lock w/keys

MISC
- Template to repaint Rostyles (saw it in MOSS, gotta have it)
- any books for this car, especially Bentley manual

ALSO
- Triumph TR6 shift boot
- Triumph TR3 frame

--
                   Trevor Boicey - Computer Engineer
                1992 Celica GT (95% of the driving I do)