What a jerk!

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: What a jerk!
From: donmathis@lucent.com
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 1996 09:18:08 -0400
I received the note below and have included all of the information.  Anybody
else get this?  How do we slow it down??

Date: Wed, 21 Aug 1996 23:27:27 -0600

To: donmathis@lucent.com
From: wilber@homer.libby.org (M. Zinini)
Subject: ??? Clogged Arteries ???
C:\INTERNET\EUDORA\HEART;C:\INTERNET\EUDORA\HEARTA;C:\INTERNET\EUDORA\HEART2
.TXT;C:\INTERNET\EUDORA\CORONARY.TIF;

Dear Sir?

Now, now, now, there is no need to be soooo nasty.  I will be gracious and
send you the information anyway.  You just might thank me someday.  You
would be surprised at how many doctors have requested this information.

Happy reading

Mary

You can lead a horse to water....

Attachment Converted: C:\TEMP\HEART.txt

Attachment Converted: C:\TEMP\HEARTA.txt

Attachment Converted: C:\TEMP\HEART2.txt

Attachment Converted: C:\TEMP\CORONARY.TIF
Don Mathis,Ph.D.
LUCENT TECHNOLOGIES
donmathis@lucent.com
'61 MGA     '37 Bentley