Re: What a jerk!

To: donmathis@lucent.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: What a jerk!
From: BarneyMG@aol.com
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 1996 03:46:22 -0400
In a message dated 96-08-22 09:21:11 EDT, donmathis@lucent.com writes:

<< I received the note below and have included all of the information.
 Anybody else get this?  How do we slow it down??

 Date: Wed, 21 Aug 1996 23:27:27 -0600

 To: donmathis@lucent.com
 From: wilber@homer.libby.org (M. Zinini)
 Subject: ??? Clogged Arteries ???
 C:\INTERNET\EUDORA\HEART;C:\INTERNET\EUDORA\HEARTA;C:\INTERNET\EUDORA\HEART2
 .TXT;C:\INTERNET\EUDORA\CORONARY.TIF;

 Dear Sir?

 Now, now, now, there is no need to be soooo nasty.  I will be gracious and
send you the information anyway.  >>

Yes!  I think we can do something about it.  There is power in the masses.
 All together now.  Every one on the list reply to the sender with a complete
copy of the entire transmission, including the headers, and followed by "No
solititations welcome here, stay out of my mail box."  I've done this twice
already, the second time I double copied the whole memo, next time I'll
double it again.  It's time to sink the sender's box with E-mail overload, no
flames required, just tons of returns to the sender.  Let's do it!