"The Orphan Book"

To: mgs@autox.team.net, british-cars-pre-war@autox.team.net,
Subject: "The Orphan Book"
From: donmathis@lucent.com
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 1996 10:22:09 -0400
I just received a catalog called the "Orphan Book" from Kip Motor Co.
(972-243-0440)in Dallas, Tex.  There are parts for Austin A40, MG Magnette,
Ford Anglia, Morris Minor, Riley, Vauxhall, among others.  He seems to have
just Lucas part numbers for various lens, sidelamps, rims, etc.  He has shop
manuals, hoses, gaskets,fuel pumps, brake parts, clutch parts, rotors,
condensors, points,..... It seems like it might be useful if one had a
really unusual car.  I don't know this guy nor have I done business with
him; however, I've always found Texans to be above reproach!  Actually,I was
told once that Texans were proof that the Indians had made love to buffalos.
I find that really hard to believe.

Don (Scottish and Cherokee) Mathis

Don Mathis,Ph.D.
LUCENT TECHNOLOGIES