Leather restoration tips, please...

To: rovernet@ganglion.anes.med.umich.edu, mgs@autox.team.net,
Subject: Leather restoration tips, please...
From: "Glen R. Wilson" <railroad@itw.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 1996 20:13:28 -0400
I would appreciate suggestions about restoring the leather upholstery in
a '67 Rover 2000TC.  This was good stuff when new, and it looks good now
but is somewhat dried out.  The color is fine.  There are no cracks or
major creases.  I just want to restore it's SUPPLENESS by feeding and
moisturizing it without doing any harm to the stitching.

Any product recommendations?

Could people on the MG List please respond to me directly?

Glen

--
Glen R. Wilson

Railroad@itw.com

http://www.itw.com/~railroad

1970 Rover 3500S        1967 MG 1100 Sedan

1966 MG Midget (blue)   1966 MG Midget (green)

Southeastern Pennsylvania, U.S.A.