65 B In SF Area

To: mg list <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: 65 B In SF Area
From: Rick Huber <102221.1716@CompuServe.COM>
Date: 24 Aug 96 15:00:34 EDT
Joseph,

Just what you're looking for.  My brother who lives in SF has been looking for a
65 to 67 B for me for a year or two.  He sent me this ad a few weeks ago, I
think it's out of the SF newspaper.   I'm particular about O/D so he didn't go
look at this one.  Maybe it's the car for you, either, but it's a lead.  Another
thing, I think but I'm not sure that the 65 may not be a pull handle car.  If it
was a 64 model originally purchased and registered in 65, then it will be, but I
think the 65 model had the 5 main bearing engine and push button handles.  Other
list members know these details better than I and may shed more light.   Good
luck and Safety Fast.

"1965 MGB Roadster, white, disc wheels, no O/D. Runs & drives great,
three owners from new, 106k miles. Asking $2800. Car is located in
Watsonville, CA. Jodi, (408)724-4798."

Rick 'living a vicarious MG life in Holland' Huber
'68 B with Dad in Louisiana