Mechanical advance springs

To: All <MGS@AUTOX.TEAM.NET>
Subject: Mechanical advance springs
From: Larry Hoy <73253.1136@CompuServe.COM>
Date: 26 Aug 96 16:40:31 EDT

>>I believe that you give the previous owner a bit too much credit for
the ability to screw things up.  It is common to have unmatched
advance springs.  Has something to do with shaping the advance curve.

                        A. B. Bonds<<

A.B. et. al.,

I thought about that, and am still thinking about it.  In fact when I composed
my message I intentionally did not refer to the previous owner as DPO, for fear
I might have egg on my face!  :-)

It goes back together this afternoon, I'll see what happens.

Thanks to all who replied.

Larry
1969 MGB
Denver Co