Re: Shoulder to cry on

To: joseph_cianciotti@ccmail_gw.gmosf.com
Subject: Re: Shoulder to cry on
From: "MIKE_J2@SFOV1.VERIFONE.COM" <MIKE_J2@sfov1.verifone.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 1996 10:23:49 -1000
>Now comes the "non-buyer's remorse."  Did I do the right thing?  Are there any
>good B's left out there for sale?  Will I ever find one?  Am I destined to

You did the right thing by deciding on a price you felt was right and
comfortable for you.  I've been to many auctions and have seen auction
fever hit a frenzied pace.  There is often someone who will pay an inflated
price thinking only of the items "perfect" value, and not consider or
understand what it will take to get the item to perfect condition.

Keep looking, there are still lots of good cars out there, sometimes all it
takes is patience.  Know your market, know your price, and you will know
your car when you find the right one.

Mike. (with more patience than money)