Re: Hahns wood dash console piece

To: Scotty <scotty@dove.net.au>
Subject: Re: Hahns wood dash console piece
From: David Littlefield <dmeadow@flash.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 1996 22:21:54 -0700
Scotty wrote:

> David,
>       I mailed the following, before reading your post,
> is this the advert you had in mind? MG Enthusiast just has to be
> the best publication around, when it comes to MGs doesn`t it?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Scotty.
> Adelaide,Australia.

> Hi,
>         P.J.M.
>         Unit 2,
>         Adderley Industrial Estate,
>         Bert Smith Way,
>         Market Drayton,
>         Shropshire TF9 3SN.
>         England.
>
>         Phone-(01630) 652873
>         Fax---(01630) 652026
>         Dashboards-135GBP
>         Door Cappings-165GBP
>         Consol (2 pce) 135GBP.
>
> Accepts major credit cards, price includes VAT, carriage Extra!
> This information is from the advert in MG Enthusiast Magazine
> August 1996 issue Vol-18-#5,
>
> Usual Disclaimers etc, I have never seen any of this product,
> and I only wish to let you know that I noticed the Advert when
> reading the Magazine. Good luck with it ;-)
>
> Regards.
> John(Scotty)Scott.
> Adelaide,Australia.
>

>********************************************************************************
I was cleaning out my inbox when I came across this note.  I don't think
I replied, if not, I apoligize.  Yes, this was the one I was thinking of
and yes, I do enjoy the MG Enthusiast.  However, I usually buy it at the
newstand after a quick review to ensure it has an article of interest.
Ever notice how those whinging poms (spot the American that used to work
for National Australia Bank) tend to write articles almost exclusively
about events in blighty, just because it's their magazine?  Annoying,
isn't it?

Best regards,
David Littlefield
Houston, TX