X-flow heads

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: X-flow heads
From: elan@indirect.com (Steve Darby)
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 1996 22:48:43 -0700
Sorry for the advertisement but I've got to get this info out to those who
are in need of more power. I am the MAKER of this head. Some others have put
ads in other publications even before I have the head finished.
I will have the finished head in my hands Sept 5 along with the DCOE manifolds.
The SU manifolds will be out approx 1-2 weeks later. The heads will go
faster then I can get them from the foundry so....
  Thanks for your patience. I know that these heads are everything that they
seem.

MGB/MGA crossflow heads for the 1800cc-1500cc engines. A bolt on 25%-40%
increase in power and flow over the HRG head.

  BARE HEADS INCLUDE

 *Four intake ports on the spark plug side of the head
 *Hardened valve seats
 *stepped Bronzonium guides
 *high temp aluminium alloy
 *all ports for YOUR thermostat housing, temp sending unit, and exhaust system.
 *will use stock valves(In-1.625" Ex 1.344"), springs and rocker assy.
 *ports for air rail(if needed)
 *servo ports if needed

 Manifolds Avalible

 *Twin 40mm or 45mm DCOE's