GT or not GT

To: "'mg'" <mgs@autox.team.net>, mgccnwc-list <mgccnwc-list@eskimo.com>
Subject: GT or not GT
From: "Randy Rees (Starwave)" <Randyr@starwave.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 96 12:13:00 PDT
Question to a dilemma. If I had a 65 GT and the serial numbers on the car
are GHNxxxxxx but the moss catalog says a GT should be GHDxxxxxx whats
up? Also what if you had a GT that was a rust bucket and opted for a new
heritage body for it. It seems they only sell roadster bodies. And
lastly. What if you bought a new body but did not have a donor car. I.E.
you bought all the engine, tranny, front crossmemeber, rear axle, ect.
separately and never had a title. Would it technically be a Kit Car?  And
if so what year emissions would it fall under, if any?

I'm done. Thanks.

Randy Rees
Starwave Corp.    http:\\www.starwave.com\
Systems Administrator
RandyR@starwave.com

1967 Cessna 150 G                 \    |  _  |   /
       N2683J                             \  [[ O ]]. /
Sgt. U.S. Army NG (Wa.)             /**|**\
                                              0'     0    `0