RE: 'The Body Snatchers'

To: "Unger, Larry G" <UngerL@HUB02.TDS-GN.LMCO.com>
Subject: RE: 'The Body Snatchers'
From: Ernest <barrister@lawref.com>
Date: Sun, 01 Sep 96 17:40:10 -0700
See my 2 recent posts. But to be more pragmatic, I have heard the Moss legal
department has considered it and determined, and I agree, that changing a part,
even a big one like the body, is ok. But what evoked my first mail was the
re-characterizing of a car from one type (ok customized) AND changing its
number and year of manufacture in a way that significantly altered legal status
in relationship to smog requirements. In today's political environment you
might sell the first change, but not the latter.

Ernest