Door panel wanted:

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Door panel wanted:
From: "Christopher M. Delling" <cdelling@mail.ic.net>
Date: Sun, 01 Sep 1996 20:54:46 -0400
I am hopefully going to be reassembling the trim to my car later this
week when it (this is the hopefully part) returns from the paint shop.
While I have replaced the carpet, and recovered the seats, I am trying
to avoid buying a interior panel kit.  The driver's side door panel is a
bit chewed up, and I have tried one of the wonderful vinyl repair kits
without much sucess.  Does anyone out their have a spare for a late
model (77-80) MGB?  If so, would you be willing to part with it
(including getting it to a UPS site for shipment).  Please advise price.

Best Regards,

Chris Delling