MGs at Jack London Square

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: MGs at Jack London Square
From: "Frank Sperling" <sperling@hooked.net>
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 1996 08:54:58 +0000
I note in the latest Moss Motoring that the above referenced event
will be held on October 12 in Oakland, CA.

Has anyone ever attended?  I'd like to go, but need to hurry to get
my B up and running to make the "big" 15mi. trip.  I planned going in
'94, but was busy running for town council in my burb.  Last year,
the car wasn't running...hmm...maybe mugs is low on self-esteem and
wants to break down before this event every year.

Anyway, I like to hear from anyone who's attended this event.
Frank Sperling
79B "Mugs"