cars

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: cars
From: roethler@cadetmail.uscga.edu (Brust)
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 1996 09:32:49 -0400
Hey fellas-

  What this sounds like to me is lack of adventure.  I have a 69 midget
(granted not a B-- thank god) and I took it to the exhaust guy in town and
said I want a high flow exhaust- he said you want quiet or you want some
bark?  BARK!  BARK!  I think he thought I was crazy, but $100 later, he
installed a 2" system with a glasspack and resonator that makes my car
sound so badass its unbelievable.  I come up next to camaros and instead of
laughing when I rev er up, a look of fear covers their faces and when they
blow me away at the light, I just pretend like Im too good to drag them.
Anyway, the point here is, you can get at least as good a quality exhaust
from your LOCAL exhaust guy as you can from these mexitalian monza pieces
of junk.  Talk about setting off alarms-- I almost got in trouble more than
once in the garage and on narrow streets setting off those poor guys lexus
or mercedes alarms.  I felt real bad too.

  Brust Roethler
  64, 69 Midget
  USCGA 98