Re: MGB or C Wanted

To: "INTERNET:Fishmg@aol.com" <Fishmg@aol.com>
Subject: Re: MGB or C Wanted
From: Kai Radicke <104071.2715@CompuServe.COM>
Date: 08 Sep 96 08:21:33 EDT
Dear Hal,

Here are the production figures you wanted:

The MGC was made from 1966-69
The MGC GT was made from 1967-69
The MGB was made from 62-80 (62-81 in the UK)
The MGB GT was made from 65-74 1/2 (65-81 in the UK)

If you want a real restoration project, I know a guy who has
a 69 MGC roadster with an Automatic transmission, but like
I said it is a resto project, if it is not bought it will become parts.
He also has a rubber bumber MGB GT (1974 1/2) that will
also become parts if not bought whole.  These are 2 rare MGs
an are a vital part of MG history, but if you don't want a project
car they're not for you.  I also recommend that you purchase
-----Original MGB----by Anders Ditlev Clausager---it costs about
$37.00, but is a wonderful tool for the MGB-MGC owner.

Kai "wish I could have'em all" Radicke
1966 MGB