Re: used parts, prices

To: Eric Houkal <erictw@mcs.com>
Subject: Re: used parts, prices
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 1996 04:29:41 -0700
There is always a market the question is those the profit justify the
time needed to liquidate. I have bought many things in "package deals"
My problem is I don't have time to pack and ship parts. Your not giving
enough info. ie: condition, models and years part with fit and specific
items. If I can personally use a few of the items in the lot then I
offer what I feel I'd have to pay for just those and usually end up
giving away the other stuff to my fellow club members as they need
them. Use your head check the catalogs prices but most importantly have
fun, David Deutsch

You wrote:

>   I went to two shows today, one a model A club show, the other a
Brit. =
>car festival, at the model A show, a gentleman had several milk crate
sized =
>boxes of misc. small parts along with a windshield, decklid, two
doors, =
>much trim etc. Because I had not yet seen the lack of parts at the
Brit =
=