[ FS: 2 MGB's] - $500 for both

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: [ FS: 2 MGB's] - $500 for both
From: Joe Peck <nobody@nowhere.nil>
Date: Mon, 09 Sep 1996 17:37:27 -0400
I'm somewhat new to the list and wonder about the norm for
reposting ads seen in other places.  I've seen a few notes
of ads from various newspapers that others have forwarded
and I like seeing them myself.  Should I bother forwarding
ads I come across on rec.autos.antique?

Anyway, here are two more MGB's I saw advertised today,
from rec.autos.antique - only $500 for both of them.  Much
as I'd like another MGB I've really got my sites set on
an A for the next one.

Joe
---

Quintin Aspin wrote:

> In article <5115mo$qtr@mtinsc01-mgt.ops.worldnet.att.net>,
> Chasbo@akamail.com wrote:
>
> > I have 2 MGB's for sale. 1) 1966 and 1) 1967. The '67 runs and the '66
> > does not.  They are both complete for parts or restore. I have to get
> > no less than $500.00 for both. E-mail me if you need more information.
> >
> > Charlie

And the same guy who is selling the '72 Midget project car for
$350 that I posted about earlier is trying to buy these two!