Re: Stereo installation...?

To: "Jason F. Dutt" <simjason@ix.netcom.com>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Stereo installation...?
From: ninab@scoresheet.com (Nina Barton)
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 1996 13:21:00 -0700
At 11:56 PM 9/9/96 -0400, Jason F. Dutt wrote:
>        Here I am again, filled with questions.  This time, I'm curious about
>installing a quality (at least 4 speakers) stereo system in a B roadster,
>without cutting any metal.

Jason,  I never installed four speakers, but had fun with two installed
across from each other int the doors of my 1970 MGB.  You have to be
careful not to cut the holes in the door too big, but other than that it
was straightforward.  It was kind of like having earphones on as you drove
down the street.  Maybe this might help.                   Nina