RE: Igntion switch '78 B

To: mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Igntion switch '78 B
From: "REICHLE, CHRISTOPHER" <CREICHLE@nsc.msmail.miami.edu>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 1996 12:16:00 -0700 (PDT)
Do you need the electrical switch and harness or the key part? If you need
the harness, I have a source for you. I took his last key part for $100
without the harness which he will probably sell you if that is what you
need. This stuff is new, OE not used. You can search for the key part but I
don't know anyone who has them new any more. I was just lucky that a local
guy had stocked it years ago on a back shelf. You may have to get a used one
if you need the key.

Chris Reichle