Winery Tour

To: mgs@autox.team.net, british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Winery Tour
From: laner@teleport.com (Lane Rollins)
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 1996 15:53:26 -0700
I'm hosting a Winery Tour for the Club-T MG an the Columbia Gorge MGA club
on Saturday September 21st. I've found some great roads for this years
tour, lots of twisty bits and some breath taking scenery along the way.
This annual event is always well attended, last year we had 29 cars, all
but 2 were british. So if you're in the Portland, Oregon area dust off the
car and join us this year. We'll be meeting at the Oregon City Shopping
Center at the intersection I-205 & McLoughlin Blvd at 10:00am. We'll be on
the road AT 10:30. All you need bring is a picnic lunch, and be prepared to
have a great day exploring the wineries and back roads of the Willemette
Valley.