RE: MGB Rag top

To: "Jason F. Dutt" <simjason@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: RE: MGB Rag top
From: Dwade Clay Reinsch <dreinsch@tenet.edu>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 1996 05:29:51 -0500 (CDT)
Good Morning all,

I put a moss Black vinyl top on my 77 B and will not do it again as the
other two B's need tops.  After i was finished I discovered that a local
seat and top shop would have done the job, complete, for about the same
price.  I had quite a bit of hassle trying to get it tight and smooth,
(and it's NOT perfectly smooth).  I have a friend with a care from a
country which will remain nameless and her top was very nicely done by
the shop.   (the CAR'S top, not her's  - - however, her top in nicely
done, now that you mention it.)

That's what I'm going to do next time, drive it into a shop and say "fix it."

Dwade - 3 B's, 1 pickup, 1 "family" car, one 2-car garage and 1 slightly
unhappy wife with her car on the street - Reinsch, Longview, TX