Re: Cleaning Spark Plugs

To: donmathis@lucent.com
Subject: Re: Cleaning Spark Plugs
From: George G Curl <gcurl@tenet.edu>
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 1996 08:53:22 -0500 (CDT)
Don,
Snap-on and Matco have a spark plug cleaner (sandblaster) at a fair
price.  It cleans all the way down teh electrode.  I've found it works
well and extends the life of the plugs.  However, I change mine after
about 15,000 miles.  They are cheap and besides it keeps the engine at
maximum efficency.  If there is such a thing.
George Curl
English teacher
64 MGB  56 190 SL