[Fwd: Re: It lives, it breathes, it is very loud.]

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fwd: Re: It lives, it breathes, it is very loud.]
From: ckr <ragthyme@fls.infi.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 1996 12:40:11 -0500
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 1996 12:32:52 -0500
From: ckr <ragthyme@fls.infi.net>
To: BERNZO@aol.com
Subject: Re: It lives, it breathes, it is very loud.

Dave:

Congratulations, first. Good going!

Others will likely chime in about the timing issue; I leave that to
them. The coil should get pretty warm; think of the amount of
electricity running through it ... I wouldn't worry too much about that.

With a free-flow exhaust, the car should be pretty loud. My 75 has a
free-flow exhaust and a two-stage carb; at full chat it sounds a lot
like a motorcycle ... deep-throated and quite loud.

Cheers,

Corey
75 MGB 'Rags'
RD#373750