Ignition question.

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Ignition question.
From: "James " <dirmeyer@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Sep 1996 01:22:18 -0400
Anybody out there that can point me in the right direction?  Just got my 77
B a couple of weeks ago and noticed that the ignition light kept flickering
but not staying on for any length of time.  I assumed it was a loose wire
(now I know nothing is that simple) and put it off.  A couple of days ago
it started to flash more often and stayed on for a second or so at a time.
About 15 minutes of this later and my car died due to a fuel pump failure.
I don't assume that these two events are related, but can anyone out there
shed a little light on this?  I'm going to be replacing the fuel pump
tomorrow, but where do I start to look for on the ignition light thingee.

Also, where can I get a 1.5 ohm ballast for my ignition coil?