RE: Ignition question.

To: mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Ignition question.
From: "REICHLE, CHRISTOPHER" <CREICHLE@nsc.msmail.miami.edu>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 1996 10:51:00 -0700 (PDT)
Do check connections to the battery starter and alternator. Make sure they
are clean. You should test your alternator. When does it flicker, at idle or
at speed? If you have a nice automotive tester like a fluke you can check
the amps coming out of the alternator when the light is flickering. Also
check the voltage output on the alternator. Does the flickering happen more
when the lights are on? Just a guess... your alternator is on its way out.
Chris