Wanted: Midget parts car and Question

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Wanted: Midget parts car and Question
From: Trevor Boicey <tboicey@isocan.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Sep 1996 17:57:02 -0400
Looking for a Midget parts car to complement mine.

  Prefer Federal 1975 and on, but would consider others or slightly
pre-1975 cars in case I decide I want to go chrome bumpers.

  I am in Ottawa, Canada, but have some mobility if the car is
cheap enough to be worth flatbedding or good enough to be towed
on it's own wheels to here.

  Now for the question portion of the evening. Will installing a
header on my 1500 destroy the sound? I can imagine it will change
the sound, but will it lose it's charm?

  I'm not installing the header out of desire for power, my manifold
is cracked and it's easier to find a header than a good replacement. But
I'm not willing to give up the sound.

  Also, does anyone in Ottawa know who owns that early 70s midget
parked in the Bayshore shopping mall? The shoe store in the mall
for no apparent reason has a very pretty but engineless Midget
sitting in the doorway to their store inside the mall.

--
   Trevor Boicey             1992 Celica GT (95% of the driving I do)
   Computer Engineer         1975 MG Midget (95% of the repairs I do)