Engine regbuild - 70b

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Engine regbuild - 70b
From: laner@teleport.com (Lane Rollins)
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 1996 09:45:10 -0700
About the last little detail on my rebuild for the 70 B is a plug in the
oil galley. It's on the carb/exhaust side of the engine, roughly parallel
to the presure relief valve. No not the one above it, it's a few inches to
the left. The hole is threaded but yet to figure out what will fit it. I've
looked at a couple of other engines and they have soft plug in that
location. Some how it seems risky to use a soft plug on something that
needs to deal with atleast 60PSI. So what is the proper way to plug this
hole?

TIA, Lane