MGs on the Rocks/ Bel Aire, Maryland 9/28

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: MGs on the Rocks/ Bel Aire, Maryland 9/28
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 1996 04:11:50 -0700
 This coming Saturday is the last Saturday of September so it's time
for the Sixteenth annual, MGs of Baltimore, LTD's "MGs on the Rocks".
It 80 to 90% MGs and a vending section that is only bested by the likes
of Import Carlisle, Pa and The Original British Car Day at Bowie, Md.
We here on Long Island are not starving due to lack of British Motoring
events. On any given weekend we have at least 1, if not 2 or 3 events,
in our area. I have 5 cars coming from L.I. to this event, very simply,
it's just that good. There are only a few "MUST DO!!" events I can
think of and this is one of them.

This year getting there from the North will be half the fun. As of now
I know of 9 cars meeting at the 1st Service Area south of Delaware
Memorial Bridge on I95 in Delaware. Anyone else up to it ?? Let me know
and I will keep an eye out for you. Plan is: shortly after 8 AM meeting
attempting 8:20 (latest) departure and travel via scenic secondary
roads to the event. I'm calling this "The Run to the Rocks". I heard
that lead car is going to be MG 1100 sedan so maybe it will be "The
Trot to the Rocks". All British welcome to join us in the event before
the event. Hope to see you there, Safety "not so" Fast,  David Deutsch