Re: British Car Quality

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: British Car Quality
From: ckr <ragthyme@fls.infi.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 1996 12:19:01 -0500
One thing I've found cheap and enjoyable, particularly since I haven't
had much time, money, or ... time, to get to British shows in this area,
is to attend some of our weekly non-British car shows. Aside from
enjoying the old muscle cars and hot rods on display, it's a real hoot
to have your LBC out there hidden behind a Boss Mustang or a chopped
Ford coupe. Other showgoers almost always stop, and you get some
interesting comments.  Particularly amusing/enjoyable is to open the
bonnet with the rest of the V-8 muscle kings, and see what sort of
comments you get. Most folks who go to these shows have never seen a
British roadster up close, and they really seem to enjoy the addition to
the show. And, usually, it's free and there's good pizza available. :)

Corey
75 MGB 'Rags'
RD#373750