re: Going Topless!! -Reply

To: mgs@autox.team.net, ragthyme@fls.infi.net
Subject: re: Going Topless!! -Reply
From: Dan Hughes <Dan_Hughes@troweprice.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 1996 11:53:27 -0500
Corey, all I can say is AMEN!  Work has been a real bear lately, I'm talking
really stressed!  Now, I've only had my B for a couple of months, but I've
found about an hours worth of cruising washes away that stress. And after the
sun goes down... WOW.  I'm in Maryland; and I must agree, last night was
beautiful!

Dan
80 MGB

>>> ckr <ragthyme@fls.infi.net> 09/26/96 11:59am >>>
Absolutely gorgeous night last night (Wednesday) here in Virginia.
Crystal clear, temperature a brisk 52F with little wind and a full moon.
Perfect MGB weather, in my opinion. I got to put on the leathers last eve for
the first time this season - jacket, vest and driving gloves.
Cold wind blowing through your hair, soft interior lights almost washed out by
the moonlight ... ah, this is the best time of the year in
Virginia. Superb for topless driving.

Needless to say, I took the B out for an hour or so last eve, just for the
pure enjoyment of driving.  I strongly recommend it as a tonic for the world's
ills.

Corey
75 MGB 'Rags'
RD#373750