WANTED, DEAD OR ALIVE, MGA engine or short block or crankshaft

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: WANTED, DEAD OR ALIVE, MGA engine or short block or crankshaft
From: BarneyMG@aol.com
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 1996 03:30:00 -0400
I think I cooked the MGA crankshaft yesterday.  After one major rebuild and
several repairs the block is getting pretty well used up, but may be
salvageable one more time.  Head is OK.  I expect to have it running again by
Friday morning, no kidding.

I'm tearing it down tonight (or this morning as it is now past midnight).
 Will likely need a crankshaft (1500 or 1600) immediately.  Any out there?.

Would also like to get another complete engine in order (1500, 1600 or 1622),
so if anybody has one to spare, lemmeno.  I already have a spare head.

Barney Gaylord -- 1958 MGA