Magnettes

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Magnettes
From: TATERRY@aol.com
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 1996 00:12:14 -0400
Nooo, not the prewar variety as that was my first question when I came up on
this gent admiring the TA in the town of Mendocino, Ca. this past weekend.
 We were 17 MG's strong up there on an annual tour for the Sorry Safari
Touring Society.  His name is Scot MacInnis and he is at 707 964 3597.  Has
two of them, one a Varitone, and running.  Needs tidying, he sez.  The other
is a parts car that could be resusitated, again, he sez.  Wants $4K for the
pair.

I'm just passing this on, I didn't see the cars and have no further
knowledge.....If you are interested call him direct.  These were the last
MG's to have wooden insturment panels and the cars should be saved but again
I am a sop for saving lost MG's!!!

Cheers
Terry