RE: RE: BROOKLANDS?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: RE: BROOKLANDS?
From: 246084@ibmmail.com
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 1996 11:57:49 EDT

Trevor,
        I saw a photo of the Brooklands kit in a book titled Improve and
Modify Your MGB(?).  About all I can say about the final product is that
it
would be an acquired taste.  Have you heard of anyone putting the Cal Ace
kit on a BGT?  I would certainly like to see what it would look like.
There is also a body kit to build a replica of a racing MGCGT (memory
fails
and the name escapes me) -basically monster fender flares all around and
some oher cosmetic mods.  Saw it in the same book as the Brooklands kit.

Paul

Improve and Modify MBG is by Lindsay Porter (and someone else).

It DOES have a section on fitting Sebring fibre-glass wing kits and
spoilers - but I don't remember anything about Brooklands?

I will try and find the book and let you know (although with the current
interest on this list someone else will probably have gone home, emptied
the garage/loft, found the book and mailed the answer before I've
finished typing.

PS anyone else on this list in the Isle of Man???

Stuart 'all alone with a B in the motorcycle road-race capital of the
world' Mealor

 Extra X400 information begins:
            Originator
                    Name:  Mealors