Re: Dare I say Lancia???

To: JOHN HARDY <101317.3174@compuserve.com>
Subject: Re: Dare I say Lancia???
From: Patrick Young <ply@rosenet.it>
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 1996 10:02:06 +0100
Hi John,

No, no direct experience but from my Italian lair I can quite easily flag
down an owner or three and ask appropriate questions if required... :)

(They're not quite commonplace, like, say Fiat 500s and Vespas but they are
about in modest quantities - even in the heat of the Riviera some things
occasionally rust, it seems - must be all that salt water in the blue bit
that sort of trims the coast and gives it beauty and a sense of purpose).

Regards,

Patrick