Re: MGB Radio

To: "James " <dirmeyer@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: MGB Radio
From: Andrew Murdock <Andrew.Murdock@cdc.com>
Date: Tue, 01 Oct 1996 09:30:01 +0100
At 10:12 PM 9/30/96 -0400, you wrote:
>What kind of radio can you fit into a 76 B?  My wife made me buy her a new
>CD player for her new aquisition but it turned out to be just a little bit
>too long for the radio console because of the heater vent hoses.
>Crutchfield advised either a shorter unit (of wich they sell a grand total
>of one model), or building up the face plate about 3/4 to 1 inch.
>
>Anybody have any ideas?

Yep, 3/4 inch you say ?

You know that walnut dash you always wanted ;-))))

Andrew

andrew.murdock@cdl.cdc.com
Control Data Limited
Tel : 01932 566123
Fax : 01932 571469

 "If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid,
triathlons must have taken Him completely by surprise." P.Z.  Pearce, M.D.

__^o_
         __o
       _ \<_
      (_)/(_)