Re: Funky clock

To: Paul Hunt <on76@dial.pipex.com>
Subject: Re: Funky clock
From: Don Mathis <donmathis@lucent.com>
Date: Tue, 01 Oct 1996 15:26:37 -0400
At 07:14 PM 10/1/96 GMT, you wrote:
>>I noted that my normally reliable quarz dash clock was a little
>>fast.  I reset it to the proper time, but then realized that it was
>>running fast  - i.e. the second hand made one revolution in around
>>20 seconds!  I reset the beast again after parking the car in the
>>garage, and now, 24 hours later it is still reading correctly.
>
>You haven't begun dribbling, or going bald, have you?
>
>(Stephen King, Christine)
>

>PaulH
>73 Roadster (HD&H)
>75 V8

Are you saying that if you are going bald .....you should expect to
dribble?!?  No one told me about THAT!!              Are you SURE???!!

You probably though that because I wrote that I was going
bald.....well,...I'm not.   Really!  I'm not.

Don Mathis,Ph.D.
LUCENT TECHNOLOGIES
donmathis@lucent.com
'61 MGA