More odd problems with the digest

To: mgs%autox.team.net@aphub.aerojetpd.com
Subject: More odd problems with the digest
From: KILE_PAUL@aphub.aerojetpd.com (Paul D Kile)
Date: 03 Oct 96 07:00:36 PDT
Here it goes again.  First I have problems with part of the digest
being cut off, now I receive Thursday's copy (#399).  The first 6
entries are fine, everything after that is unintelligible gibberish.
Formatting of the entries (paragraph spacing, etc.) seems fine, but
the text consists of repeating strings of the alphabet (from Z to A),
followed by some punctuation characters, followed by the numbers 9 to
zero. Then it repeats.  Anybody else out there get the same thing?

Obligatory LBC content:  One of our local (Sacramento, CA) MG club
members has stumbled on a little old lady with a 1974 B roadster with
only 19,000 miles on the clock!! She has owned the car since new, and
has stored it in a subterranean garage beneath her house (very
constant temperature). The top has never been down.  The only new
parts on the car are a set of tires (the old ones sidewalls were cracking).
Our club member has driven the car and it is flawless.  Seems the LOL is
losing her eyesight and wants to sell the car.  She's asking 10 grand.
The car is Blaze (Pumpkin?), its only drawback.  Any takers? (can't
guarantee I'll get the message, with the digest acting up).  Safety
Fast, PK

Paul D. Kile

kile_paul@aphub.aerojetpd.com

(916) 355-5162