Re: Thank You

To: Shmansen <hansen@cadetmail.uscga.edu>
Subject: Re: Thank You
From: ckr <ragthyme@fls.infi.net>
Date: Thu, 03 Oct 1996 13:25:58 -0500
Shmansen wrote:

> Howdy,
<snip>

>         Any way I wanted to thank every one who responded to my initial cry
> for help kinda like being back..oops I mean in group therapy.  I was
> looking for that one well rationalized thought that I could use to convince
> my self to keep my "B" and now I have about 15  so thanks, and Maggie
> thanks you too. <snip>
> could you put in a MG any way...?  So, thanks againe and don't work to hard
>
> Al
> 75-B

Congratulations, Al, on an excellent decision! You're the pride of your
generation now, and we're all quite pleased to have such a sterling
example of how Generation Xers can, in fact, be rational. (And no, it
wasn't myself that started that thread but I'll happily pick up the
reins)

On the serious side, good show and keep in touch with us as your
restoration/driving enjoyment increases. I know I speak for the list
when I say 'welcome to the fold'. We'll jaw with you about your car any
day!

Corey
75 MGB 'Rags'
RD#373750