Thank You

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Thank You
From: hansen@cadetmail.uscga.edu (Shmansen)
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 1996 11:18:34 -0400
Howdy,

        Ok, who made the snide comment about generation X'rs?  I'll have
you know I'm proud to have absolutly no idea what that means and, oh hell
here let me help you make fun of 'em.

        Any way I wanted to thank every one who responded to my initial cry
for help kinda like being back..oops I mean in group therapy.  I was
looking for that one well rationalized thought that I could use to convince
my self to keep my "B" and now I have about 15  so thanks, and Maggie
thanks you too.  So speaking of Mag's what's all this I here about the
RV-8?  Sounds a little loopy but fun.  I mean exactly how big an engine
could you put in a MG any way...?  So, thanks againe and don't work to hard

Al
75-B

Fresh beauty opens one's eyes wherever it is really seen, but the very
abundance and completeness of the common beauty that besets our steps
prevents its being absorbed and appreciated. It is a good thing, therefore,
to make short excursions now and then to the bottom of the sea among dulse
and coral, or up among the clouds on mountain-tops, or in balloons, or even
to creep like worms into dark holes and caverns underground, not only to
learn something of what is going on in those out-of-the-way places, but to
see better what the sun sees on our return to common everyday beauty.